Features of PCB Mount Toroids
- Clean Precision Manufacturing: Fully encapsulated and environmentally sealed transformer assemblies with pinned bases can plug directly into your boards for soldering.
- Magnetic Consistency and High Repeatability – PCB mounts ensure the locations are fixed for current carrying components. Precise, consistent, and repeatable placement of current carrying conductors in your product can simplify board layouts, as well as get rid of problems related to interaction between routed lead wires and sensitive proximate circuit components.
- Additional Mechanical Support: Five screw holes are included if additional mechanical support is needed.
- Eliminates External Lead-Dressing Components and reduce product cost.
- Low leakage losses
- Low profile
- Great for instrumentation and digital applications
These PCB mount toroidal transformers work well in the power range from 20 – 160 VA. Contact WINSHINE to get custom transformer in terms of size ranges, pins out and dimension on cases.